The selected Digital Engineering Lead will work across a range of projects in the region, and you will work closely with the UK BIM Director to oversee all of the Digital information for projects in the Midlands.
Your role will also include assisting with the tendering of new jobs, creating BIM Execution plans, reviewing Revit MEP Models, implementing quality control and ensuring adherence to BIM standards.
The key experience required for this role includes:
· Expert understanding of Revit MEP
Expert understanding of BIM Standards
· Proven experience using BIM 360
· Exposure to Dynamo and Navisworks
· Experience using other industry software such as AutoCAD
· Strong Building Services background
· Experience working for an MEP contractor
· Information Management experience
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK without visa restrictions.
For more information, please contact Alex Wright on 02392 603030 or email Alex.Wright@Blueprintrecruit.com and quote 18898AW. Alternatively, you can apply directly by clicking the ‘Apply’ option and following the instructions.