Your main duties will be:
- Review and interpretation of seabed and site investigation data.
- Successful delivery of geotechnical analyses of offshore
foundations in accordance with international codes and standards.
- Completion and delivery of high-quality technical reports detailing
assessment approach and key findings and outcomes.
- Identification of geotechnical hazards and risks, and proposal of
means of mitigation/ potential solutions.
- Develop innovative solutions to geotechnical issues.
- Enhance and develop existing ways of working.
- Support preparation of technical proposals.
- Ongoing technical development to support and enhance the
cutting-edge in-house analysis capability of the Jack-Up, Geotechnical and
- Regular client interaction for current and new projects.
- Management of own projects in line with the Management System and
ensuring delivery on-time and within budget.
To qualify, you need to have:
- Degree qualified in a relevant engineering discipline (e.g. Civil,
Geotechnical). A post-graduate degree in a geotechnical discipline would
be very desirable.
- Demonstrable track record of successful delivery of offshore
geotechnical analysis projects.
- Excellent communication skills, with strong command of written
English. Clarity in verbal and written communication.
- Ability to maintain high performance, without compromising on
quality, when working to challenging deadlines.
Below elements, although not required, will be considered a plus:
- Knowledge and experience and of jack-up operations and associated
- Skilled and practiced knowledge of commonly used geotechnical
analysis packages, such as PLAXIS, ABAQUS.
- Detailed knowledge of the relevant technical papers and codes,
ideally including codes for jack-up structures and their foundations such
as SNAME 5-5A and ISO 19905-1.