Excellent opportunity to join a construction company as an M&E Asset Surveyor on an initial 3 month contract basis. Our Client works across a range of disciplines including design consultancy, project management, mechanical and electrical service, BIM management and test and inspection. They are currently seeking an M&E Asset Surveyor to be based on site in London and Essex on a contract basis.
As the selected candidate you will join an established team working across sites in Essex and London. As the M&E Asset Surveyor, you will ideally have the following:
• A strong M&E background.
• Experience of working across a variety of project sectors
• Previous experience in leading a team of surveyors.
• Excellent time management skills, demonstrating the capability to proactively implement plans, follow through with sustained execution, and to meet project milestones
• Drive and determination
• Forward thinking and able to anticipate problems
• Advise clients on project issues
• Good supervisory qualities and experience, including excellent communication skills
motivated with the drive to take on new challenges
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of circa 5 years’
experience with a contractor in London and also be in a position to start
quickly. Please note: This contract is a LTD company contract.
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK without Visa restrictions.