Exciting new opportunity for a Junior Revit MEP Technician to join an innovative, industry leading construction company on a permanent basis in Wokingham. Our client specializes in the design and construction of Datacentres. The chosen Revit MEP Technician will have the excellent opportunity to work on the detailed design of these high-tech project types, gaining valuable skills.
- Working primarily on Data centres
- Support our in-house engineering team to coordinate and convey their design to our clients
- Support our in-house projects team to produce construction workbooks
- Produce 3D Revit models - at concept level we produce Revit architecture and MEP models. After that, MEP models only
- From our Revit models - produce sheets
- Edit electrical and mechanical schematics produced in CAD
- From our Revit models, using Lumion, produce 3D video and still renders
- Using a 3D digital scanner, scan sites and use the digital point clouds to produce Revit models.
- You will have 1-2 years' experience of draughting architectural or MEP designs, or be a degree qualified (or equivalent) in architecture, engineering or similar
- Proficient in 2D AutoCAD
- Be committed to expanding their skill set. As well as formal training Junior Engineers are expected to develop their skill set according to the requirements of each project
- Be someone who can be trusted to work independently and remain focused
- Visible passion and interest in the industry and project types
To apply for this position, you must be eligible to work in the UK without visa restrictions.