Our client is an
international company in the design and consultancy industry. They provide
services in to building, civil, architecture, environmental and water
industries. Our client currently
has an exciting opportunity for a Principal Urban Drainage Modeller to join their
team in Leeds, on a permanent basis.
• To lead of a team of ten urban drainage modellers based in the Leeds office, being responsible for staff management and managing work load.
• Leading a team of modellers, you will be involved in schemes from model build and verification using new and existing models to help the design of system improvements to the wastewater and stormwater network.
• You will also lead a team and carry out the development of modelled engineering solutions and catchment strategies to reduce the effects of climate change, to solve sewer and surface water flooding, to address overflows, operational deficiencies and water quality issues
• Prepare cost estimates for modelling, project design and construction.
• Using software to provide advice, solutions and successful project outcomes for clients.
• Plan and coordinate reports for specific projects
• Degree qualified in Civil Engineering or equivalent
• Chartered - ICE, CIWEM
• Extensive experience in water industry and previous experience in leading the modelling of wastewater and stormwater networks
• Excellent business skills in terms of marketing, performing to budget and recognising business opportunities.
• Excellent Technical Management/Technical Leadership skills
• Understanding of InfoWorks ICM
• Knowledge of using GIS and data analysis tools is preferable
• Experience managing staff
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK without visa restrictions.
For more information, please contact Molly Brown on 02392 603030 or email @ email@example.com and quote #18700MXB. Alternatively, you can apply directly by clicking the ‘Apply’ option and following the instructions.