Blueprint Recruitment has a fantastic opportunity for an Electrical Associate Engineer to join one of our most prestigious clients on a permanent basis.
Our client specialises within the building services sector and is looking for a skilled Electrical Associate Engineer to assist in developing the electrical building services engineering team.
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills and qualifications:
- Chartered Engineer
- Degree qualified
- Over 10 years’ experience, mostly within consultancy
- Extensive design experience
- Experience working on Airport, Healthcare and Rail projects
- Understand client and market requirements
- Design and delivery of projects including rail, education, airports and industrial
- Manage engineering and remote design delivery teams
- Oversee digital delivery and development of 3D modelling and BIM capability
- Willing to travel for short term trips.
For further information on this opportunity, please contact Athena Antoniou on 02392 603030 or email email@example.com
Alternatively, please apply directly using the “Apply” option below.