Your key roles and responsibilities will include:
- Creating detailed Mechanical Designs for a number of projects within different sectors
- Managing the delivery of design and information packages
- Using relevant CAD and BIM software to develop and progress designs from concept to fully detailed and coordinated packages
- Liaising with the client, contractor and other key stakeholders and building strong working relationships
- Preparation of technical specifications
Carrying out design calculations on a variety of buildings
- Undertaking site surveys and inspections
- Participating in project and technical meetings
Essential skills, experience and attributes:
- Significant experience with Mechanical Design Engineering or Mechanical Building Services
- Chartered Engineer, or actively working towards chartered status with CIBSE
- Experience gained in the following would be advantageous: Life Sciences, Pharmaceutical, Bio-technology, laboratories, industrial or scientific projects.
- Experience in commissioning, qualification of HVAC systems in the Pharmaceutical, Bio-technological cGMP environment would be an asset.
- Good level of computer literacy in Windows, IES, NBS, Hevacomp, CAD, Revit and Microsoft packages
- Strong technical and analytical skills
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK without visa restrictions.
For more information or to apply, please contact Athena Antoniou on 02392 603030 or send your CV to Athena.firstname.lastname@example.org and quote #21535AXA Alternatively, you can apply by clicking the ‘Apply’ option and following the instructions.
For further information on this opportunity, please contact Joshua Borg on 02392 603030 or email email@example.com
Alternatively, please apply directly using the “Apply” option below.