- Support to business (tender preparation and negotiation, projects execution).
- Contribute to the success of commercial proposals with a distribution of risks and based on terms acceptable to the Company.
- Support the completion of projects within time and budget; contribute to the mitigation of risks and the maximisation of profits resulting from the execution of projects.
- Acting not only as functional expert but also and above all as trusted advisor and business partner across the Company.
- Ensure standard contracting rules are adequately applied to all contracts, both with customers and suppliers/subcontractors, always in consideration of the perceived level of risks that each of them involves.
- Fluent in both German and English
- Experience and knowledge of German Law
- Understanding of LOGIC, FIDIC and incoterms
- Knowledge of the peculiar components of the Companies Offshore Renewable Business such as: EPC, T&I, EPCI contracts for: Offshore windfarms, Floating wind, hydro, decommissioning, along with traditional offshore energy.
- Understanding and knowledge of the principles of both common and civil law systems, with particular focus in German and contract law. Capability to define differences and implications related thereto.
- Knowledge of legal principles, obligations, responsibility related to partnership agreements (Joint Ventures, Consortia, Heads of Agreement, Frame Agreement, Memorandum of Understanding, etc.) where Company or any of its affiliates is involved
- Rigorous and vigilant in the contract preparation assuring that any negotiated modification is implemented and that all the documents forming the contract are correctly assembled.
- Full comprehension of all legal obligations and responsibilities arising out of the contracts entered into by Company, whether with clients or subcontractors and suppliers. Including any ancillary obligation related to bank or parent Company guarantees, performance and warranty bonds and legislation on public works.
- Think through situations from different perspectives and take the appropriate risks and decisions. Be aware and take costs/benefits and organizational implications into consideration.
- Lead and steer actions with full accountability and tenacity to ensure successful outcomes. Set goals and plan the actions needed to meet short and long term targets.
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK without Visa restrictions.
For more information please call Ashley Clarke on 02392 603030 or email ashley.clarke@BlueprintRecruit.com and quote 19928 or apply directly by clicking the ‘Apply’ option and following the instructions.