Excellent new opportunity for an MEP CAD Manager to join a leading construction contractor on an initial 6 month contract basis in London. Our client specialise in a broad range of sectors and are seeking an experienced MEP CAD Manager to assist them on a major project.
The selected candidate will have a variety of roles and responsibilities, including:
- Managing and developing drawings on a broad range of projects
- Amending existing drawings
- Attending project meetings
- Liaising with a key stakeholders, including clients and sub-contractors
- Assisting with the training and development of junior team members
Key skills, experience and attributes required for this role are:
- Previous experience managing projects and teams
- Experience working with a contractor
- Experience of relevant industry software, including AutoCAD, Revit and Navisworks
- Proven experience working on large-scale MEP projects
- Understanding of current UK building regulations and legislation
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK without visa restrictions.