Blueprint Recruitment are working with a global engineering consultancy who are seeking an experienced Architectural Technician. This is a fantastic opportunity for an Architectural Technician to work on a range of exciting projects alongside a team of experts in Architectural, Civil/Structures and Building Services.
- Work within a BIM environment on a range of projects
- Display sound technical understanding and implement this on a variety of projects
- Responsible for the production of detailed design to the relevant standards and procedures
- Ensure the quality of delivery when producing CAD drawings
- Produce and update 3D models using Revit
- Help maintain strong client relations
- Coordinate with different discipline
- Ideally Chartered
- Degree in Architectural Technology
- Proficiency in Revit
- Experience working on Pharmaceutical, Custodial, Industrial and/or Defence projects
- Eligability for SC clearance is required for some projects
- Excellent communications skills both verbal and written
For further information on this opportunity, please contact Penny Bendle on 02392 603030 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively, please apply directly using the “Apply” option below.